Sunday, September 4, 2022

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 6

So I read my next book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was Master of Tomes which was for the prompt Third Person, and I'll be reading Station Eternity next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Prompt Fulfilled: Colour Wheel
Started On: September 1st
Finished On: September 1st, 4:43 PM
Pages Read: 340

You Should Have Seen This Coming by Shani Michelle
Prompt Fulfilled: Summer 1
Started On: September 2nd
Finished On: September 2nd, 8:07 PM
Pages Read: 368

The Gravesidee Bar and Grill by Darynda Jones
Prompt Fulfilled: Poll Pick
Started On: September 3rd
Finished On: September 3rd, 4:04 PM
Pages Read: 118

Tomes Apprentice by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Winter
Started On: September 3rd
Finished On: September 3rd, 10:26 PM
Pages Read: 254

First of Tomes by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Features a Romance
Started On: September 4th
Finished On: September 4th, 1:53 PM
Pages Read: 289

Master of Tomes by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Third Person
Started On: September 4th
Finished On: September 4th, 7:50 PM
Pages Read: 268

Station Eternity by Mur Lafferty
Prompt Fulfilled: Emoji
Started On: September 4th
Currently On: Page 0 of 336

Prompts Left: People 1, Pub/Set 1999 or Earlier, TBR Game 1, Becca Rec, Big Book, Lowest Rated 1, People 2, Summer 2, Lowest Rated 2, Favourite Setting, TBR Game 2
Read: 6
Pages Read: 1637

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!