Monday, September 19, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #589, September 19th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #588
Teaser Tuesday #596
WWW Wednesday #596
WOW #592
Will the Time Come #589
Third Sentence Thursday #579
Random Reads #565
First Lines Friday #592
Book Blogger Hop #258
Monthly ARC's Update 22
The Reward Challenge Update #574
Wheel of TBR #121
How Well I Stuck to It #426
Wrote that Review Update #423

Week 37 Reviews:
Station Eternity

Becca's BookoplAthon: 

SeasonAthon Academy: 

OK, so I got 24 posts in 7 days, and I enjoyed my binge read of the Kara Gillian series, and while it's sad the reason why I have today off, I'm enjoying the long weekend! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! To reading whatever you want!

    Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there's been about a month of new releases that I need to catch up on! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm still deep in a review book binge. Maybe later this week I'll be able to read whatever I want. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Review book binge is pretty great, I'm doing one in November. But yeah for getting to whatever you want! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I miss binge reading.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binge reading is a lot of fun! I hope you have the oppurtuinty to do so in the future! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading@ !

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!