Thursday, September 29, 2022

Book Battle October 2022 TBR

Well it's time to choose my October TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 

5pts-Book that kept you up at night-The Hexed & the Hunted by Melissa Marr
5pts-Short story-Champagne & Commitments by Melissa Marr 
5pts-Book with a name in the title-I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin
5pts-Dark Book-Dark Room Etiquette by Robin Roe
5pts-Book with a secret in it-A Forgery of Roses by Jessica S. Olson 
5pts-Author who shares a name with Poe-Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book with murder in it-A Bad Day For Sunshine by Darynda Jones 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Nonhuman main character-Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthright
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Belladonna by Adalyn Grace
10pts-CLUB READ 2-What Moves the Dead by T Kingfisher
10pts-Unreliable narrator-A Familiar Stranger by A.R. Torre
10pts-Set in a house-Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright
10pts-Book that's a message for someone-Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
15pts-Inspired by Poe-Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Sea-Fateful by Claudia Gray

How did I do last month?
5pts-First person POV-Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland-Read
5pts-Fall book-First of Tomes by Honor Raconteur-Read
5pts-Magical main character-Tomes Apprentice by Honor Raconteur-Read
5pts-Student POV-The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik-Read
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book set in a fictional place-The Chariot at Dusk by Swati Teerdhala-Read
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-NA book-The Mistake by Elle Kennedy-Read
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson-Read
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson-Read
10pts-Set in an academy-A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik-Read
15pts-Book that's about a magical school subject-You Should Have Seen This Coming by Shani Michelle-Read
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Necromancer-Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir-Read

I had a great time with this month, I read some really fantastic reads, and I had a few days before September's round ended when I finished all these books, so that's great. Can't wait to read these October reads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!