Friday, September 30, 2022

ARCtober 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for ARCtober, which last year was NetGalley November, and you can find the announcement video from Four Paws and A Book!

1st in a Series - The Luminaries by Susan Dennard
Fits the Season - A Long Stretch of Bad Days by Mindy McGinnis
Everyone Is Talking About It - Lightlark by Alex Aster
An Ugly Cover - The Greatest Zombie Movie by Jeff Strand
Oldest ARC - Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Favourite Colour on the Cover - The Sinister Booksellers of Bath by Garth Nix
October Release - Dark Room Etiquette by Robin Roe
Shortest ARC - Temptress by Lola Dodge
A Sequel - Leopard's Scar by Christine Feehan
An ARC You Forgot You Had - A Forgery of Roses by Jessica S. Olson
An ARC from Your Favourite Publisher - Raven Unveiled by Grace Draven
Graphic Novel* - Greymist Fair by Francesca Zappia
Free Choice - A Familiar Stranger by A.R. Torre
Debut Author - Wizard's Masquerade by Jay Pellegrin
A Highly Anticipated ARC - A Hard Day for a Hangover by Darynda Jones
Already Released - I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin
Own Voices Rep/Marginalized Community - Whiteout Anthology
LGBTQ+ Representation - Silver in the Mist by Emily Victoria
Cover Request - How I'll Kill You by Ren DeStefano
Author of Colour -  Somebody That I Used to Know by Dana L. Davis
Heard About from Another BookTuber - Finlay Donovan Jumps the Gun by Elle Cosimano
Newest ARC - The Ivory Tomb by Melissa Caruso
Underhyped/Nobody is Talking About It - Tokyo Dreaming by Emiko Jean
Indie Published - Ivory by Lola Dodge
Non-Fiction** - Reader, I Murdered Him by Betsy Cornwell

*-I'm stretching this one, since I don't have any graphic novel ARC's, I went with an ARC that has illustrations. 

**-Also stretching this once since I also don't have any ARC's of, I went with an ARC that I thought I would learn something from

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!