Monday, January 10, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #553, January 10th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #552
Teaser Tuesday #560
WWW Wednesday #560
WOW #556
Will the Time Come #553
Third Sentence Thursday #543
Random Reads #529
First Lines Friday #556
Book Blogger Hop #222
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 17
The Reward Challenge Update #538
Wheel of TBR #85
How Well I Stuck to It #390
Wrote that Review Update #388

Week 1 Reviews:
Nightrender

Tours:

Page-a-Thon: 
Update 4

Bout of Books: 

Random:

OK, so I got 44 posts in 7 days, which is pretty decent, given that I'm still working on my end of year posts. But I read some really great books, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Death Over the Garden Wall!

Three modus operandi to die. Four employees, six house guests, and not a single witness.

Confusing clues and no helpful leads cloud the death of Countess Giada Barese, who washed up on shore two weeks after her mysterious disappearance. Henri and Jamie have no idea if her death is a homicide, suicide, or accidental death, for nothing adds up.

There is something strange going on, though, Jamie’s sure of that. The countess was found wearing mismatched slippers, her lover disappeared the next day, and everyone is acting shifty.

Jamie feels like she’s playing a game of Clue, one she’s determined to win. Where’s a candlestick when you need one?

2 comments:

  1. Crowbones! I really, really am looking forward to that book. I keep hoping to be approved for it at NetGalley. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a really great read, and I was lucky to be approved! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!