Monday, May 9, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #570, May 9th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #569
Teaser Tuesday #577
WWW Wednesday #577
WOW #573
Will the Time Come #570
Third Sentence Thursday #560
Random Reads #546
First Lines Friday #573
Book Blogger Hop #239
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 23
Monthly ARC's Update 8
The Reward Challenge Update #555
Wheel of TBR #102
How Well I Stuck to It #407
Wrote that Review Update #405

Week 18 Reviews:
Up to the Challenge
Alone Out Here
Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge: 

Random:

OK, so I got 38 posts in 7 days, and yeah, looking forward to this coming week, because it's my last week before I have the next week off, so yeah, looking forward to only have 5 more work days before a week (and more because the Monday is a holiday, and I'm going to try and take the Tuesday off because it's my birthday.) What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

4 comments:

  1. Reading whatever you want is a wonderful feeling. Enjoy. Hope the last few days of work aren't too stressful for you.
    Here's my Sunday/Monday post for the week: http://carstairsconsiders.blogspot.com/2022/05/mothers-day-sundaymonday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is! And it's funny, because today I sliced my leg open a bit, so today hasn't been the best. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to concentrate on review books since I have a bunch that will be published in June. I cherry-picked Heroic Hearts and only read the stories by authors a I knew. I hope to read the rest at some later time. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm working on all my ARC's this month, there's just so many to read! And Heroic Hearts was enjoyable, some of the stories were kinda weird, but I had a great time with it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!