Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon April 2021 Sign Up

Yeah, my alarm worked, so I'm signing up for the latest Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon, which takes place on April 24th, and you can sign up here! My goal is 5 books this time, I'm feeling ambitious! 

Some of the books I want to read for this are Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Faithless Hawk by Margaret Owen, Soulbound by Z Brewer, The Once and Future Queen by Clara O'Connor, Pushing Perfect by Michelle Falkoff, Zenith by Lindsay Cummings and Sasha Alsberg, Tears of Frost by Bree Barton, Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen, The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody, Firestorm by Rachel Caine.

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!