Sunday, April 25, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #353, April 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Firestorm by Rachel Caine, Thin Air by Rachel Caine, Ladies' Night by Rachel Caine 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

A bunch of new books that I'm desperate to read, so I'm happy! 

Week 16:
The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout

vs.

Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard, Oasis by Rachel Caine, Claimed by Rachel Caine, Midnight at Mart's by Rachel Caine, Windfall by Rachel Caine, My Contrary Mary by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows, A Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Testing Guide by Joelle Charbonneau, The Testing Joelle Charbonneau, Fable by Adrienne Young, The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu 

Well, I read what I wanted to, and a few others, so I'm happy with this week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!