Sunday, April 11, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #351, April 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 15:
The Lost Book of the White by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So a short week, but I don't have a lot of new books that I want to read this week! 

Week 14:
Breach of Peace by Daniel B. Greene, A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel, Windwitch by Susan Dennard 

vs.

Unchosen by Katharyn Blair, Carswell's Guide to Being Lucky by Marissa Meyer, After Sunshine Passes By by Marissa Meyer, Cress by Marissa Meyer, Breach of Peace by Daniel B. Greene, Titan Song by Dan Stout, Havenfall by Sara Holland, Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, and Robin Wasserman, The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen, A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel, Tarnished Empire by Danielle L. Jensen

I didn't read one of the books, Windwitch, but I'm reading it today! And I read plenty of other books, so it works out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!