Sunday, April 11, 2021

We Have the Cover of Hell's Library #3!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover (and title) of The God of Lost Words by A.J. Hackwith! 


From Goodreads:
To save the Library of the Unwritten in Hell, former librarian Claire and her allies may have to destroy it first.

Claire, the rakish Hero, the angel Rami, and the muse turned librarian Brevity have accomplished the impossible by discovering the true nature of unwritten books. But now that the secret is out, Hell will be coming for every wing of the library in its quest for power.


Yeah, this cover goes well with the previous ones with various bookish images. There's no ink that I can see, but it looks really great, and I'm so excited to read this book! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!