Sunday, April 25, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #516, April 26th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #515
Teaser Tuesday #523
WWW Wednesday #523
WOW #519
Will the Time Come #516
Third Sentence Thursday #506
Random Reads #492
First Lines Friday #519
Book Blogger Hop #185
The Reward Challenge Update #501
Wheel of TBR #48
How Well I Stuck to It #353
Wrote that Review Update #350

Week 16 Reviews:
Realm Breaker

Page-a-Thon: 

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon: 

OK, so I got 39 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty good week-and a pretty fantastic weekend, at least for reading, though I got a bit behind on blogging! But I've almost caught back up now! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Firestorm, Thin Air, and Ladies' Night.

Rogue Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin is racing to New York to warn her former colleagues of the impending apocalypse. An ancient agreement between the Djinn and the Wardens has been broken, and the furious Djinn, slaves to the Wardens for millennia, have broken free of mortal control.
 
With more than half the Wardens unaccounted for in the wake of the Djinn uprising, Joanne realizes that the natural disasters they've combated for so long were merely symptoms of restless Mother Nature fidgeting in her sleep. Now she's waking up—and she is angry.... 
After preventing Mother Earth from destroying the planet, Joanne Baldwin lost her memories thanks to Ashan the djinn-and they will remain lost forever unless Joanne can recover her identity-and destroy the demon who is impersonating her, fabulous shoes and all...


A free Weather Warden short story.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Weather Warden series, enjoy!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying it! The books are just so amazing! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I know I met Joelle Charbonneau but don't know if I ever actually read the books she autographed for me. I do enjoy the Weather Warden series. It might be time to schedule that for a reread. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read, but I've never continued with this series yet. And I'm really enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!