Monday, April 26, 2021

We Have the Cover of Flesh and Fire #1!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of A Shadow in the Embers by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and it looks fantastic!



From Goodreads:
Book one of the all-new, compelling
Flesh and Fire series.

Set in the beloved world of the Blood and Ash Series.

The story of Nyktos and his Consort.
And how their love shaped
the realms for all time.


Yeah, this cover looks so fantastic, and it fits well with the covers of the Blood and Ash, with the faded bits of nature-and the bits of nature with a pop of colour! It looks fantastic and similar but it's own book, and it sounds really great, and I'm so excited to read it! Though I hope we don't have to wait till October or later for Book 4 in Blood and Ash! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!