Thursday, April 22, 2021

Will the Time Come #516, April 22nd

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

From Goodreads:
In this gripping sequel to All Rights Reserved, Speth Jime must risk everything to save the people she loves…or lose them to the corrupt system that's keeping everyone apart.On the day she went silent, Speth never meant for anyone to follow her lead – or to start a rebellion of Silents. But after taking down the tyrant Silas Rog and freeing the city from his grasp, everyone is looking to Speth for answers she doesn't have. All she wants is to find her parents, who are shackled to a lifetime of servitude in exchange for a debt they can never repay. But how can Speth leave her friends to fend for themselves when she's the reason their city is in chaos?When the government threatens to restore the WiFi and take back the city, Speth is forced to flee with a ragtag group of friends by her side. Together, they embark on a dangerous journey outside the dome they've lived in their entire lives, in search of a better future. Along the way, Speth will discover the shattering truth about their world…and the role she'll need to play to save it. 

Why the time hasn't come yet...
It's been a while since I read the first book, so I'd have to reread that before I can read this one. But I loved it, so I hope I read it soon! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!