Friday, February 4, 2022

Polarthon Readathon February 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Polarthon, taking place February 7th to the 14th. You can check out the twitter here, and the announcement video here, hosted by Jade at Jadeyraereads.

I'm signing up to be on The Explorers path. The prompts I have then, are An Adventure, Cold Word, Foiled Cover, Icy Magic, and Polar Fantasy. So my TBR is as follows:

An Adventure-The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst, Capture the Crown by Jennifer Estep 
Cold Word-Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein, Ice by Sarah Beth Durst
Foiled Cover-The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake, The Invasion of Tearling by Erika Johansen 
Icy Magic-The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa, The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Polar Fantasy-Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer, The Winter Duke by Claire Eliza Bartlett

I can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!