Thursday, September 1, 2022

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 1

So I read my first book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was The Mistake which was for the prompt Colour Wheel, and I'll be reading You Should Have Seen This Coming next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Prompt Fulfilled: Colour Wheel
Started On: September 1st
Finished On: September 1st, 4:43 PM
Pages Read: 340

You Should Have Seen This Coming by Shani Michelle
Prompt Fulfilled: Summer 1
Started On: September 2nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 368

Prompts Left: People 1, Pub/Set 1999 or Earlier, TBR Game 1, Becca Rec, Big Book, Lowest Rated 1, People 2, Summer 2, Emoji, Winter, Lowest Rated 2, Poll Pick, Favourite Setting, TBR Game 2, Features a Romance, Third Person
Read: 1
Pages Read: 340

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!