Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bridge of Deaths: Review

The Bridge of Deaths
On August 15th 1939, at the brink of World War II, an English plane crashed and sunk in Danish waters. Five deaths were reported: two Standard Oil of New Jersey employees, a German Corporate Lawyer, an English member of Parliament, and a crew member for the airline. Here is a conceivable version of the events.

My Observations:
So yeah, this was supposed to be a review, but since I haven't read it, and probably won't, since my massive TBR pile. But it'll be my observations and thoughts about this book as a person who hasn't read it!

Just the idea of taking what seems to be a pretty obscure event from just before WWII, and creating what seems to be a pretty credible version of events, is pretty interesting! It's why I wanted to read it! And yeah, it looks like others agree with me, seeing as it has a 3.95 rating on Goodreads!

Those are a really eclectic group of people being on a plane, especially the German lawyer and English member of Parliament, though the New Jersey Standard Oil employees seem to be the most random! Wonder why they were all on the same plane?

This sounds like a really interesting book with mysteries!

Author: M.C. V. Egan
Source: Author/Tour Group for Review for Review Tour
Publisher: Authorhouse
Published: June 13th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!