Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 16 Review: dancergirl

From Goodreads:
Ever feel like someone's watching you? Me, too. But lately it's been happening in my room.
When I'm alone.

A friend posted a video of me dancing online, and now I'm no longer Alicia Ruffino. I'm dancergirl. And suddenly it's like me against the world—everyone's got opinions.

My admirers want more, the haters hate, my best friend Jacy—even he's acting weird. And some stalker isn't content to just watch anymore.

Ali. Dancergirl. Whatever you know me as, however you've seen me online, I've trained my whole life to be the best dancer I can be. But if someone watching has their way, I could lose way more than just my love of dancing. I could lose my life.

My Review:
This was a really fantastic book! I loved the mystery and the characters! Really great, and as a bonus, this is a series, so there'll be more books in this world, which is just really awesome! I loved that fact, and I can't wait to read Circle of Silence! It looks great!

So yeah, it's not for Ali to have a stalker. And it all started because her friend posted a video of Ali dancing. And then said stalker took videos recorded in Ali's home, when she didn't know she was being recorded. It's scary, finding out that someone was watching you in your home-and you didn't know.

And there was a bit of romance, and I really enjoyed how that played out right along side the mystery, it deepened both of them! This is just what I love about YA, having these various genres all in a cooking pot, all mashed up, and having various elements of all! So good!

Really enjoyed this book a lot, it was really great, loved how it ended and figured out, and yeah, can't wait to read more!

Author: Carol M. Tanzman
Series: WiHi #1
Read: April 16th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: It sounded interesting, and it's a Reward Challenge Book!
Publisher: Harlequin
Published: November 15th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!