Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Pillows Hate Me

My pillows hate me, because while very soft and comfy, they have apparently done something to my neck. It hurts to move it, and a bone just behind the ear is throbbing, and there's pink spots that are radiating heat, and it's constantly hurting or burning or stabbing, and this all started yesterday, and I'm really starting to wish for the weekday because the doctor isn't open on Sunday. Just wanted to vent, because I'm having trouble concentrating, on reading, on writing 6 reviews, and yeah. Just wanted to say that. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!