Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 16 Review: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy

From Goodreads:
Cammie Morgan is back, and it's clear that her life hasn't calmed down since the events of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. At first, giddy anticipation is in the air. Gallagher Academy, Cammie's elite spy school, is hosting a visit from a covert training center for boys. Soon after the boys' arrival, though, everything goes dangerously awry when a series of security breaches are discovered at the academy. Worse yet, teenage agent-in-training Cammie is being blamed for the penetration. With the school's top-secret status at risk, the Gallagher Girls have to work quickly to save their beloved school.

My Review:
This book was awesome! I mean, an all girls spy school-being visited by some boys who attend an all boys spy school? What could go wrong with that? Oh, how about teenage hormones with spy skills? That is a pretty lethal combination!

I just read this book so quickly! I mean, even faster then the first book, and that one was done, in like, 3 hours. This one, I just couldn't put down, the pages just flew right on by, me almost absorbing the story by osmosis! But without water! Something absorbing by touch...

This book was different from the first one. The first one was light, Cammie learning some more spy skills, and falling in love for the first time. There is a love interest, Zach, in this book, but this book is more then that. Like Cammie and her class getting greater access to the school, as they move on to the next level. Yeah. Things are happening!

Loved how it ended up being solved! It was just so excellent, and just what I'm learning to expect from Ally Carter, I enjoyed that twist so much, and it's something that is making me really enjoy her books, so I can't wait for more!

This was just such an awesome book, I loved it so much, and I can't wait for more!

Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallagher Girls #2
Read: April 17th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved book 1, and it's a LLFL book!
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH
Published: October 2nd 2007
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!