Friday, April 20, 2012

We have a Cover!!!!!

We have a cover for Sacrifice! Whoo!!! I loved Legacy and Allegiance, and I'm really hoping that Sacrifice is going on NetGalley like the first 2 books, because I freaking need to read this book! Anyways. The cover.

Here it is:

It follows the theme of the first to, with the spiraling loops around the title, and various body parts of a guy, like in Legacy, it was her leaning against his legs so we kinda see his chest and an arm, and in Allegiance, it was them riding on a horse, and now, he's leading her into a house, but the house looks a bit plain, because she was a Queen for a good chunk of Allegiance, and lives in a place, after all. But her dress, it's red! Go read! And I can't wait till we get a description, since there was a prologue or chapter 1 in the back of Allegiance!! So I really freaking can't wait to read this book! Please go on NetGalley, like, now!!!

Oh, and just so you can look at the pretty covers, here are Legacy and Allegiance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!