Sunday, April 4, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #350, April 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 14:
Breach of Peace by Daniel B. Greene, A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel, Windwitch by Susan Dennard 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

This doesn't have any variety, but I have a good number of new books that I want to read, so I'm happy! 

Week 13:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones, Amid the Crowd of Stars by Stephen Leigh, Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins, Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch, Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd, The Keeper by Marissa Meyer, The Mechanic by Marissa Meyer, The Queen's Army by Marissa Meyer, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, Last Guard by Nalini Singh, Murder at Sunrise Lake by Christine Feehan, The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid, In Other Lands by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson 

Since it was another free week, I was free to read whatever I wanted, and I did, and I had a great time! And I'm glad for what I did read, and now I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!