Monday, October 3, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #591, October 3rd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #590
Teaser Tuesday #598
WWW Wednesday #598
WOW #594
Will the Time Come #591
Third Sentence Thursday #581
Random Reads #567
First Lines Friday #594
Book Blogger Hop #260
The Reward Challenge Update #576
Wheel of TBR #123
How Well I Stuck to It #428
Wrote that Review Update #425

Week 39 Reviews:
The Lost Prince
Fed 

Becca's BookoplAthon: 

SeasonAthon Academy: 

Greek God-a-Thon: 

ARCtober 2022: 

Random:

OK, so I got 43 posts in 7 days, which is a pretty good week. Personally, this is my vacation week, but Jax is causing some stress, I'm hoping he'll feel better later today. Edited to add, it's looking good, we'll see what he's like at suppertime, but at breakfast, it was good news. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. I had a good reading week too. And a good baseball week! I have a nice stack for this week too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!