Thursday, January 1, 2015

Best Books Read in 2014

So not as many books this year as past years, but yeah, still a pretty big list! Though a good few of them are further continuations of my reread things!

I read books from January to December, and of those, were the ones that I absolutely loved, be it writing, thinking about it after, or the emotions it evoked, like "I hate that villain, they're so bad! HATEHATEHATE!!!! Yep.

So here's those books in alphabetical order so there's no strangeness among them!

So first up is After the End by Amy Plum loved this book so much, loved the world, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld loved that this was part novel by a writer, and part story of the writer! So awesome!
Next is the Sisters of the Heart series by Christine Feehan, Water Bound, Spirit Bound, and Air Bound! Love this series! Can't wait for Earth Bound!!!


Next is the Alice in Zombieland series by Gena Showalter, Cole Meets Ali, Alice in Zombieland, Through the Zombie Glass, and The Queen of Zombie Hearts! Oh, I really hope that we get some more books in this world, I'm really hoping for it!


Next is All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill it's too bad that there won't be a sequel for this book, but it stands really well on it's own! So good!
Next is the Legacy series Cayla Kluver, Legacy, Allegiance, and Sacrifice! Love rereading this series, and having it all together! I wants more Cayla Kluver books!


Next is the Insignia series by S.J. Kincaid, Insignia, Allies, Vortex, and Catalyst! Loved to read this whole series! It was so good! Can't wait to read more by S.J. Kincaid!



Next is the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent, Prey, Shift, and Alpha! Loved finishing off this series! So good! And we're getting 2 or 3 new Rachel Vincent books in the upcoming year, I believe!


Next is the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, The Alpha Alternative, Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, and Shadowfever! Such a great series! Loved rereading it! And soon we're getting Burned! Yeah!





Next is Angels & Demons by Dan Brown great book, loved reading it and then watching the movie, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is the Newsoul series by Jodi Meadows, Incarnate, Asunder, Phoenix Overture, and Infinite! Such a great, wonderful series! Loved it so much! I'll be looking forward to the next book she writes!



Next is the Gaming the System series by Brenna Aubrey, At Any Turn and At Any Moment! Such a great series! And a great end to Adam and Mia's story, though not of the series, and their involvement of it, just taking a back seat to other characters!

Next is the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost, Reckoning, Halfway to the Grave, Happily Never After, One Foot on the Grave, At Grave's End, Devil to Pay, Destined for an Early Grave, Magic Graves, This Side of the Grave, One Grave at a Time, Home for the Holidays, Up from the Grave! Loved rereading this series, and then sadly, finishing it off! But on the plus side, we're getting 4 Night Prince novels! But Cat and Bone's story is over. Well, there's always rereading!











Next is the Avalon series by Mindee Arnett, Proxy, Avalon, and Polaris! Such a great series! Pain, but good things, too! Need to read The Nightmare Dilemma, but I can't wait to read more books by Mindee Arnett!


Next is Shadow Fall series by C.C. Hunter, Turned at Dark, Born at Midnight, Awake at Dawn, Taken at Dusk, Whispers at Moonrise, Saved at Sunrise, Chosen at Nightfall! Such a great series! I loved rereading it! So good! And I got to read the whole thing for the first time! Yeah!






Next is the Darkest Powers/Darkest Rising series by Kelley Armstrong, Kat, Hunting Kat, Dangerous, The Summoning, Divided, The Awakening, Disenchanted, The Reckoning, The Darkest Powers Trilogy, The Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 1, Belonging, Facing Facts, The Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2, The Gathering, The Calling, and The Rising! So good! Loved both halves of this series, the YA side of the Women of the Otherworld series, and I really, really hope that we get the 3rd group that was mentioned!











Next is the B.A.D. Agency series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love, Born to Be Bad, Bad Attitude, Phantom in the Night, Whispered Lies, Silent Truth, and Deadly Promises! Loved to reread this series! And I really hope we get more of it, because there's Tee and Joe's story still! And beating the bad guys!





Next is The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost man, this was a really fantastic book! I enjoyed it so much, loved this world, and I can't wait for more!
Next is Beautiful Collision by T.G. Ayer oh, I enjoyed this book so much! Nice to read an NA book by T.G. Ayer!
Next is Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh really enjoyed rereading this book! It was really so good! Must rereading more!
Next is the Beautiful series by Jamie McGuire, A Beautiful Wedding and Beautiful Oblivion! Oh, I loved to read more, of Travis and Abby, and then a new couple! And we get more books for Travis's other brothers! Yeah!

Next is the Angels of the Dark series by Gena Showalter, Wicked Nights, Beauty Awakened and Burning Dawn! Loved to reread, and read more, of this series! So excellent! And I can't wait to read more!


Next is the Corps Security series by Harper Sloane, Beck, Uncaged, Cooper and Locke! Such an excellent series! Really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read the book of the 2nd generation!



Next is Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross such an awesome, original, and great book! Can't wait to read more by Elizabeth Ross!
Next is the Hollows series by Kim Harrison, Dead Witch Walking, The Good, The Bad, The Undead, Dates from Hell, Every Which Way But Dead, A Fistful of Charms, Hotter Than Hell, Holidays Are Hell, For a Few Demons More, The Outlaw Demon WailsThe Bespelled, White Which, Black CurseLey Line Drifter, Black Magic SanctionPale Demon, A Perfect Blood, Into the Woods, Trouble on Reserve, Ever After, The Undead Pool, The Witch With No Name, Sudden Backtrack! Oh, bittersweet, that this series is over! I loved to reread it, and have all that I could, but yeah, it's over.  Though it was just so good to read The Witch With No Name and Sudden Backtrack!


















Next is the The Memory Chronicles series by Lenore Appelhan, Level 2, The Best Things in Death and Chasing Before! Oh, such a great, awesome series! Loved it so much! Can't wait to see what she'll write next!


Next is the Highlander series by Karen Marie Moning, Beyond the Highland Mist, To Tame the Highlander Warrior, The Highlander's Touch, The Highlander's Kiss! Oh, loved these books! I need to read more for Iced and Burned!!!



Next is The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Arementrout, Bitter Sweet Love, White Hot Kiss, and Stone Cold Touch! Such an awesome series! And I can't tell who I wanted her to pick!


Next is the Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore, Graceling, Fire, and Bitterblue! Such a great series! I loved rereading it! So good! I wonder when we'll get a new Kristin Cashore book!


Next is the Otherworld Assassins series by Gena Showalter, Last Kiss Goodnight and Black and Blue! Oh, such a great series! I really hope we get John's book! I really, really want it!

Next is Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick such a great, creepy book! Loved the twists, and I can't wait for the next stand alone Becca Fitzpatrick book!
Next is Blackbird by Anna Carey oh, such a creepy, weird book! I can't wait for the next book, it's going to be great!
Next is the YA Alien Huntress series by Gena Showalter, Red Handed and Blacklisted! Loved rereading this series! And I wouldn't mind to have more books in this series!

Next is the The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater, The Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue! Such a great series! I can't wait for the last book!

Next is the Sigma Series by James Rollins, Tracker, Bloodline, and The Sixth Extinction! Love this series! So much! Can't wait for The Bone Labyrinth!


Next is The Body in the Woods by April Henry such a great mystery! Loved these characters! Can't wait to read more!
Next is the MacAllister/Brotherhood of the Sword series by Kinley MacGregor, Master of DesireClaiming the Highlander, Born in SinTaming the ScotsmanMidsummer's Knight, and A Dark Champion! Love this series! So much! Love rereading this series! Can't wait to reread more!





Next is Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon I loved this book so much! I love this series! So much! And we get 2 books coming out in this upcoming year! Yeah! I just loved this couple and how things worked out!
Next is the Brokenhearted series by Amelia Kahaney, The Brokenhearted and The Invisible! Gah! I loved this series so much! I really hope that there's going to be more books!

Next is the Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi, Roar and Liv, Under the Never Sky, Through the Never Night, Brooke, and Into the Still Blue! Loved reading this whole series! It's just so great! Now I can't wait to read the Boomerang series!




Next is the Burn Out series by Kristi Helgiv, Burn Out and Strange Skies! Ah, loved both of these books so much! Can't wait for more!

Next is the Elemental Trilogy series by Sherry Thomas, The Burning Sky and The Perilous Sea! Ah, these books were just fantastic! Loved the mix of historical and magical worlds! So awesome and amazing! I can't wait for the 3rd book!

Next is the Leopard People series by Christine Feehan, Wild Rain, Burning Wild, Wild Fire, Savage Nature and Leopard's Prey! Such a great series! It's going to be great to have a new book in this series upcoming this year!




Next is The Butterfly Sister by Amy Gail Hensen ah, loved this book, and the mystery in it, and yeah, it was just so awesome!
Next is the Shadowfell series by Juliet Marillier, Shadowfall, Raven Flight and The Caller! I loved reading this whole series! It was just so fantastic! Loved it so much!


Next is the Chronicles of Elantra by Michelle Sagara, Harvest Moon, Cast in Shadow, Cast in Courtlight, Cast in Secret, Cast in Fury, Cast in Silence, Cast in Chaos, Cast in Ruin, Cast in Peril, Cast in Sorrow, and Cast in Flame! Loved this series so much! And I was just so excited to read Cast in Flame! It was just so good! And I can't wait for Honor! This series is just so near and dear to me!










Next is the Legend series by Marie Lu, Life Before Legend, Legend, Prodigy and Champion! Such an amazing series! I enjoyed this series a freaking ton, and then I really enjoyed the first book of her next series!



Next is the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire! Oh, the ending of that series! So excellent! Heartbreaking, but there's going to be the Simon series like Magnus had one, and yeah, can't wait for the next series!

Next is The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason Oh, this was a really fantastic, amazing, book! Loved the history, loved these girls, and and yeah, I can't wait for more!
Next is the Cold Kiss series by Amy Garvey, Cold Kiss and Glass Heart! Really enjoyed this series so much! Short, but good!

Next is The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black I really enjoyed this vampire world! It was just fantastic, and I wouldn't mind a sequel!
Next is the Whiskey Creek series by Brenda Novak, Come Back to Me and The Heart of Christmas! Some more great additions to the series! It's just so good! And there's going to be more!!!

Next is the In Death Series by J.D. Robb, Mirror, Mirror, Concealed in Death, and Festive in Death! Another series were we're getting more! That's just so fantastic! And the 40th and 41st are coming out in the upcoming series!


Next is Cress by Marissa Meyer c Oh, we get another book in this series! Yeah! But the downside is, that that the next full length novel till late 2015. At least we get Fairest, which isn't a full length novel, but a part of the series, anyways!
Next is Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge This was one of the best books that I read in 2014! I enjoyed it so much, the world was so intricate, and yeah, it was just so fantastic, just like the next entry!
Next is Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Which is also by Rosamund Hodge! This book captured my imagination, and I just devoured it! It's one of my most favourite books of 2014, and books just don't do it justice!
Next is the Drake Sisters series by Christine Feehan, Lover Beware, The Twilight Before Christmas, Oceans of Fire, Dangerous Tides, Safe Harbor, Turbulent Sea, and Hidden Currents! Loved reading this whole series! I mean, the only books in it that I hadn't read were the middle 4-6, but the rest were all jumbled, so yeah, it was fantastic to read them all, and in order!






Next is The Dare by Hannah Jayne This was such a great book! Another great YA mystery by Hannah Jayne, I must read the rest of her books!
Next is the Dark Carpathian series by Christine Feehan, Dark Wolf and Dark Blood! Ah, so really, really great entries into the Dark Carpathian series! Love them both so much, and I can't wait for more!

Next is the Steampunk Chronicles series by Kady Cross, The Strange Case of Finley Jayne, The Girl in the Steel Corset, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, The Dark Discover of Jack Dandy, The Girl With the Iron Touch, The Wild Adventures of Jasper Renn, and The Girl With the Windup Heart! I love this series so much! And I think we get maybe 1 more book! Which I won't mind at all, I just love spending time with these characters!






Next is the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole, The Warlord Wants Forever, A Hunger Like No Other, No Rest for the Wicked, Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night, Dark Needs at Night's Edge, Dark Desires After Dusk, Kiss of a Demon King, Deep Kiss of Winter, Pleasure of a Dark Prince, Demon From the Dark, Dreams of a Dark Warrior, Lothaire, Shadow's Claim, MacRieve and Dark Skye! How have I not read this series before? It was just so amazing, and awesome, and there were some scenes that we just got to see from quite a few POV's, and then going on and on, and yeah, I just loved every couple!














Next is the Alien Huntress series by Gena Showalter, Awaken Me Darkly, Enslave Me Sweetly, Savor Me Slowly, Seduce the Darkness, Deep Kiss of Winter, Ecstasy in Darkness and Dark Taste of Rapture! It was so awesome to read these books! I really hope that we're going to get more books from this series, but I read somewhere that Gena Showalter wasn't going to publish with anyone else by Harlequin, I think. Which don't look good for this series! But I have hope!






Next is the His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers, Grave Mercy, Dark Triumph and Mortal Heart! Oh, goodness, I loved this whole series, and then Mortal Heart, I read the ending first, so yeah, I knew it was just going to be the best! I'm really hoping for a spin off!


Next is The Dark World by Cary Lynn Shultz I had meant to only read about 50 pages of this book when I started. When I looked at the clock about an hour later, I had read about 140 pages, and it had felt like 20 minutes. I just had to read more! And I just devoured this book! It was so awesome, and I can't wait for more!
Next is The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter Torin finally gets a book! And it's perfect for him! Loved it so much! And I just can't wait for the next LotU book!
Next is the Something Strange and Deadly series by Susan Dennard, A Dawn Most Wicked, Something Strange and Deadly, A Darkness Strange and Lovely and Strange and Ever After! I enjoyed reading this whole series together! So good, though a pretty sad ending, and I can't wait to read her new series!



Next is the Blooming Goddess series by Tellulah Darling, My Ex From Hell, My Date From Hell, A Date of Godlike Proportions and My Life From Hell! Such a wonderful, amazing series! Loved these characters so much! So awesome! I can't wait for more!



Next is the Daughter of Smoke & Bone series by Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, Days of Blood & Starlight, Night of Cake & Puppets, and Dreams of Gods & Monsters! I just loved this whole story! Great ending! So awesome! I can't wait to read more Laini Taylor books!



Next is The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn Loved to reread this book! So awesome! I needs more Deanna Raybourn!
Next is the by Maggie Shayne, Sleep With the Lights On, Dream of Danger, Wake to Darkness, Innocent Prey and Deadly Obsession! Such an awesome series! I loved her snark, and how the series developed! I hope there's more books in this series, kinda!




Next is Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell This one of the best books that I read in 2014! It was just so good! Loved it so much! I can't wait for more books!
Next is the Darklight series by Darynda Jones, Death and the Girl Next Door, Death, Doom and Detention, and Death and the Girl He Loves! Gah, loved rereading this series so much! I want more YA Darynda Jones!


Next is the Death Sworn series by Leah Cypress, Death Sworn and Death Marked! This is a pretty great series! I really enjoyed reading it, I need to check out her other series!

 Next is the Lies Beneath series by Anne Greenwood Brown, Lies Beneath, Deep Betrayal, and Promise Bound! Oh, goodness, this series was just so good! Loved it so much! I can't wait for more Anne Greenwood Brown books!


Next is the Witch Eyes series by Scott Tracey, Homecoming, Witch Eyes, Demon Eyes, and Phantom Eyes! I enjoyed reading this whole series, it was just so good! Must read his other series!



Next is Donna of the Dead by Alison Kemper this book was such an awesome book! Can't wait to read the next book!
Next is Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout This was just so a fantastic book! Loved it so much, I can't wait for her next Disney Hyperion book!
Next is (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn This was such a great, creepy and awesome book! Can't wait for more books by Kate Karyus Quinn!
Next is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager and Drums of Autumn! This series was just so spectacular! I must read more! They are just so good!



Next is the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini, Starcrossed City, Starcrossed, Dreamless and Goddess! Go, rereading! I know this series is just one of the best!



Next is the Selection series by Kiera Cass, The Prince, The Selection, The Elite, The Guard, The Selection Stories: The Prince & The Guard, The One, and The Epilogue! Oh, a bit sad to say goodbye to these characters, mostly, because the next books are going to have some different characters! Since the next full length book is about America and Maxon's daughter!






Next is the Elusion series by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam, Elusion and Etherworld! This was a great duology! Enjoyed it so much! Can't wait to see what they write next!

Next is Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster Oh, another really great book that I read this year, it was just so good! Loved it so much, and I can't wait for more books!
Next is The Pledge series by Kimberly Derting, The Pledge, The Essence and The Offering! Another series that ended, so good! And yeah, it was a pretty great series! Though the first book was the best for me!


Next is the Shadow Falls: After Dark series by C.C. Hunter, Unbreakable, Reborn and Eternal! Oh, enjoyed these so much! Can't wait for the last book!


Next is the Everneath series by Brodi Ashton, Everneath, Neverfall, Everbound and Evertrue! 2014 ends a lot of great series, including this one! Sad to say goodbye, but pretty great ending!



Next is the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, The Evolution of Mara Dyer and The Retribution of Mara Dyer! Oh, so awesome to read all these books! I can't wait for the next book!


Next is Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios Another great book! I enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait for the next book!
Next is the Eve Duncan series by Iris Johansen, The Face of Deception and The Killing Game! Gah, I'm so glad to be rereading this series! I can't wait to read more!

Next is The Fall by Bethany Griffin This was a really fantastic, crazy, weird book! Though I'm a mixed bag on the ending!
Next is the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, Fallen, Torment and Passion! This series is so great! Love rereading it, now to finish it off!


Next is Fan Art by Sarah Tregey This was a nice, light book, and I enjoyed it a lot! Wish I read it in summer, but oh, well!
Next is Far From You by Tessa Sharpe I loved this mystery so much! Really great, and I can't wait to read her next book!
Next is the Spear of Summer Grass series by Deanna Raybourn, Far in the Wilds and A Spear of Summer Grass! Such a great thing, to read Far in the Wilds with A Spear of Summer Grass! Just excellent!

Next is the Night Huntress World series by Jeaniene Frost, First Drop of Blood and Eternal Kiss of Darkness! These books were just so awesome to reread! I hope we get another one in Ian's story!

Next is Flicker & Burn by T.M. Goeglein Ah, I enjoyed this book so much! I can't wait for the next, and last, book in the series!
Next is Forbidden by Kelley Armstrong Such a great book! Enjoyed being in this world some more! So good!
Next is Foretold by Rinda Elliott Fantastic, wonderful book! Loved the world, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is the Fane series by Susan Krinard, The Forest Lord and Lord of the Beasts! Such a great series, can't wait to read more!

Next is the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa, The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure and The Forever Song! Another great series! Sad to say goodbye, but I really want the 3rd book to the scond Iron Fey series!


Next is Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard Really enjoyed this book, great ending to the series, and I can't wait for the spin off!
Next is the Katerina series by Robin Bridges, The Gathering Storm, The Unfailing Light and The Morning Star! Great series, and I loved rereading it so much!


Next is Get Even by Gretchen McNeil This book started a really great series! I can't wait for the next book!
Next is series by Tera Lynn Childs, Oh. My. Gods.The Twelve Days of Stella, Phoebe's Fair Valentine, Nicole's Labyrinth, Goddess Boot Camp, and Goddess in Time! This series was just so entertaining! I enjoyed it so much! Can't wait to read more of her books!





Next is Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas Another excellent, top book of  2014! I loved this book so much! I just had to keep reading it! The wait for the next book is evil!!!
Next is the Sanctify series by Katee Roberts, The High Priestess, Queen of Swords and Queen of Wands! I am enjoying this series so much! And I want the next book now!


Next is the Avalon High: Coronation series by Meg Cabot, The Merlin Prophecy, Homecoming, and Hunter's Moon! So glad that I got these! They were fantastic! I need more Meg Cabot books, and we're getting a new Princess Diaries book this year, yeah!


Next is House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Wipple This book was amazing, creepy, and yeah, I would love a companion novel to this book!
Next is How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot This was a really fantastic book, so funny and cute, loved rereading it!
Next is How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski I enjoyed this book a lot!! It was really cute and fun, and I just loved her road trip!
Next is Hungry by H.A. Swain I enjoyed this book a lot, though it was a bit repetitive!
The Hunt by Stacey Kade This book was fantastic! Loved all those developments, and the ending! I can't to see how that's going to play out in the ending!
Next is H2O by Virginia Bergin Such a great book! Really enjoyed her voice, and I can't wait for the next book!
Next is Ice Hunt by James Rollins Enjoyed rereading this book so much! And Kowaslski! So funny!
Next is Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon Loved, loved, loved this book! Nick has some crazy adventures in this book! Such a great book, and one of the best books read of 2014 book!
Next is Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White Another best book of 2014! I just loved it so much! Though I hope that we get a companion novel and get to see these characters again, but I don't want them to have any troubles!
Next is The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead Oh, so good to read this book! Loved all the developments, and I can't wait for more!
Next is the Bulletproof series by Brenda Novak, Inside, In Close, and In Close! Such a great series! Glad to read all of them, this time! Now to reread more!


Next is The Jewel by Amy Ewing I enjoyed this book so much! The world was so frustrating, but seeing the characters beat them, that was just great!
Next is The Kill Switch by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood I enjoyed this book so much! Great mystery, and great to have more Tucker and Kane! Can't wait for the next book!
Next is Killer Frost by Jennifer Estep This was a great ending to the series! Though sad to say goodbye, it was a great ending to the series!
Next is Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Wow, I enjoyed this book so much! Loved to be with these characters again, and I really hope there's more books in the series!
Next is the Ruby Rose series by Jessica Humphries, Killing Ruby Rose and Resisting Ruby Rose! Great series! Really enjoying these books, and I can't wait for more!

Next is the Dragon King Chronicles series by Ellen Oh, Warrior and King! This was a really great series! I enjoyed it so much, and I can't wait for more books by Ellen Oh!

Next is Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez I enjoyed this book so much! Great mystery, and romance, and I enjoyed it so much!
Next is The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy I enjoyed rereading this book a lot! Very creepy, and reflective!
Next is The Collector series by Victoria Scott, The Liberator and The Warrior! Really enjoyed this series a lot! So good, but sad to say goodbye! But I can't wait to read more books by Victoria Scott!

Next is the Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo, The Witch of Duva, Shadow and Bone, The Tailor, Siege and Storm, The Too-Clever Fox, Little Knife, and Ruin and Rising! Loved reading this whole series together! And I can't wait to read more books by Leigh Bardugo! Especially since it's a spin off of this series!






Next is Maid of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan This was so good! I enjoyed reading about this world, it was just so fantastic!
Next is the Matt Archer series by Kendra C. Highley, Matt Archer: Monster Hunter, Matt Archer: Monster Summer, Matt Archer: Blade's Edge, Matt Archer: Legend, Matt Archer: BloodlinesMatt Archer: Bloodlines, and Matt Archer: Redemption! Reading this whole series, it was just so good, but so sad to say goodbye! I just loved this whole series, and I can't wait to read her next series!





Next is the Unremembered series by Jessica Brody, The Memory Coder, Undiscovered and Unremembered! Great start of the series! And I can't wait to read more!



Next is Meridian by Josin L. McQuein Gah, I enjoyed this book so much! Thoroughly enjoyed this book, and I really hope for more!
Next is Midnight Thief series by Livia Blackburne, Poison Dance and Midnight Thief! So glad that I read these! Can't wait for more, I really enjoyed them!

Next is the World of the Lupi series by Eileen Wilks, The New Kid, Tempting Danger, Originally Human and Mortal Danger! This was such a fascinating series! I'm really enjoying it, and I'm so glad that it was expanding from the short story in Lover Beware!



Next is the GhostWalker series by Christine Feehan, Murder Game, Street Game, Ruthless Game and Samurai Game! Such a great series! Love it to bits, and we're getting a new book this month! Yeah! Finally!



Next is My Life With the Walter Boys by Ali Novak Yes! This was such a great, light, fantastic book! Loved it so much, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano Such a great, real book! Loved the mystery in it, and I can't wait for the next book!
Next is the Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Spring Before I Met You, The Summer Before I Met You, Unpsoken, and The Night After I Lost You! This is such a great series! I'm loving it so much, and I can't wait to finish the series soon!



Next is the Starbound series by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner, This Night So Dark and This Shattered World! This series! Goodness, it's just so good! I can't wait for the 3rd and final book, and I'm pretty sure I know which planet it's going to take place one, maybe!

Next is Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout So good to read this with the whole series, but I wish that Opposition got a book like this like Origin did, it would've been so good!
Next is the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Shadows, Obsidian, Onxy, Opal, Origin and Opposition! I just loved this series so much! All together, it was just so great! Can't wait to read more! Because I have a few Jennifer L. Armentrout books left to read!





Next is Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday This was a awesome, amazing book! So good! Can't wait for the next book!
Next is On the Hunt Anthology I enjoyed this anthology a lot! Though I don't really actually remember it now! But I know I loved it! Especially the Gena Showalter one!
Next is the Night Prince series by Jeaniene Frost, Once Burned and Twice Tempted! This series! I have major love for! I can't wait for Bound by Flames! It's going to be so good! And the 4th book, yeah!

Next is Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus loved rereading this books so much, it was nice and light, and just so enjoyable!
Next is The Paris Mysteries by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro Such a great book, though the mysteries weren't really Paris stuff, most of them were solved back in New York, but some big ones really kicked off, or gained traction in this book!
Next is Panic by Lauren Oliver This was a great book! I enjoyed reading about their game so much, because the whole idea of it, these various challenges, though there was some fear of death, well, I just had to read it!
Next is Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot  Such a great, nice, light, great book! I just loved rereading it! Though lying isn't something I like, especially given the consequences of her actions!
Next is The Blessed series by Tonya Hurley, Precious Blood and Passionaries! This was a really great series! I didn't expect it, but it was just so good! I can't wait for the 3rd and final book!

Next is Phoenix Island by John Dixon This was an awesome book! It's just too bad that the TV show based off it was cancelled after 1 short season! And yeah, I can't wait for the sequel! It's going to be so good!
Next is Played by Liz Fichera I enjoyed this book so much! I loved these characters, they were so good, and I hope that we get more!
Next is Plus One by Elizabeth Fama This book, it was pretty great! I mean, the world was evil, but I loved these characters!
Next is Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein This book is another one of my top favourite books of 2014! It was just so good, and I wanted to know more, and yeah, I think I'll love any Josin L. McQuein book!
Next is Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland Another most favourite book of 2014! I know, I had a lot, but quality over quantity, I guess, this year! Loved it so much, and I can't wait for more books by Justina Ireland!
Next is Pure by Julianna Baggott I enjoyed rereading this book so much! I don't know why I haven't finished off the series yet!
Next is Push by Eve Silver Such a great book! Really enjoyed so much about, and I can't wait for the 3rd and final book!
Next is A Radiant Sky by Jocelyn Davies I enjoyed this book so much! I need to reread it soon because I want to read the whole series!
Next is the Raised by Wolves series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Raised by Wolves, Trial by Fire and Taken by Storm! Oh, this series, it hurts, but it's just so great! I really hope that she writes more books!


Next is Rebel by Amy Tintera This was just so good! Great end to the duology, and I can't wait to read more Amy Tintera books!
Next is Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes This book was just so good! Lots going on, and yeah, I can't wait for more! And there's a spin off series!
Next is The Reece Malcom List by Amy Spalding This book was just so good! Loved it a lot, it was nice and light, and I loved the items on her list!
Next is Renegade by Debra Driza Another great sequel! And that ending! I want the 3rd book now! It's so good!
Next is The Ruining by Anna Collomore This book was so creepy! And reading the alternate ending? That was even worse! Love the published version, though!
Next is The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher This book, I just loved it so much! It dealt with a hard topic, but it ended with such a great twist!
Next is School Spirits by Rachel Hawking I enjoyed this so much! So great, and I really hope that we get a sequel!
Next is the Cainesville by Kelley Armstrong, The Screams of Dragons and Visions! I loved being in this world so much! It was so good, and lots happened in it! Can't wait for more!

Next is The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow I enjoyed this book a lot, lots of family stuff, and I must read more!
Next is the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones, Sixth Grave On the Edge and Seventh Grave and No Body! This series, it's just the best! And I just want more! They're just so good!

Next is The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain I enjoyed this book so much! Loved everything that happened, and yeah, I can't wait for the next book!
Next is Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder This book, I can't describe how much I love it! We get more Yelena and Valek, though they aren't together for the most of the book, it was just so good! I can't wait for the next book!
Next is This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready This book was just so good! Loved how it was, and yeah, I can't wait for Jeri Smith-Ready!
Next is Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead This book! The feels! They get married! So good! I can't wait for the last book, it's just going to the be the best! Totally loved it!
Next is Son of No One by Sherrilyn Kenyon This book! I loved it so much! And I can't wait for more! This series is one of the best, ever!
Next is Spirit's Chosen by Esther Friesner I enjoyed this book so much! Great ending to her story, and I need to read her next part in the series!
Next is Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis I loved this book a lot! And I'd love to have a companion novel, because I love this world, and I want more!
Next is Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen Yeah, another book on the top of 2014 books, because it's just so good, I just had to read more, and now I'm rereading the snippet of the first chapter of Hidden Huntress! Absolutely obsessing over this book! I want more!
Next is Subterranean by James Rollins Loved to reread this book! Loved it so much! And how it's connected to the Sigma series, just love that!
Next is the Sweet Evil series by Wendy Higgins, Sweet Evil Extra 1, Sweet Evil Extra 2, Sweet EvilSweet Peril Extra 1, Sweet Peril, and Sweet Reckoning! Loved to read all of these together! And it had just such a great ending to the series! And we get a book that is just Kaidan's POV! Yeah!





Next is The Sweetest Dark by by Shana Abe This book was awesome! Though I need to read her other series! I'm pretty sure it's connected to this one!
Next is Taken by Erin Bowman Such a great book! Can't wait to read more!
Next is The Taking by Kimberly Derting I enjoyed this book so much! And yeah that the sequel is already up on Edelweiss! Yeah!
Next is the Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan, Tease and Wild! This series, I have an epic love for it! It's so good! I am sad to say goodbye, but was just such a great series!

Next is A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray This book, I have epic love for it! So awesome, loved the characters, and the world, and the twists! I can't wait for more!
Next is The Treatment by Susanne Young This book, I enjoyed it so much! I'm so glad that there's a prequel series, and a novella in this one!
Next is Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini Goodness, this book, it was just everything that I wanted! Though I must say that it's not as good as Starcrossed was in need to read this, but mostly because I could read the whole book, and not wait for it! But that ending, I just know I want more!
Next is Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison I just love rereading this book! It's just so nice! I kinda wish for a sequel, though!
Next is V is for Villain by Peter Moore This book needs to have a sequel! It ended with so much left open, so yeah, I want more, I want more, and I want them to deal with how bad the world is! I want more!
 Next is Waterfell by Amalie Howard This book was so awesome! Alien sea monsters! I mean, what's not to love! And there's more, so yeah, I want to read them!  
Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton loved the first book, loved this book! So awesome, and I really hope for a 3rd book!
Next is the Tudor Witch Trilogy series by Victoria Lamb, Witchstruck and Witchfall! Such a great, awesome series! Loved this world, and I can't wait to read the last book!

Lastly is The Young Elites by Marie Lu which was just so good, and so dark! Loved it so much!
470 books, which is more then last year when I read more books last year, since I only read just over 560 books this year compared to the over 800 last year! Which speaks of my reading habits! So yeah, these are the best books I read in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!