Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #5, July 10th-July Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started and hosted by The Story Siren.

This week in books I got:

Library:
Plague

NetGalley:
Endless Love
The Sandburg Connection
Murder in the 11th House
Baby, Come Home
Embraced by Blood
By His Majesty's Grace
Rebirth
Tell Me More
Seduced by her Highland Warrior
Shameless
Claim of Innocence
Lord of the Vampires
The Maid
The Woodcutter
Long Gone

For Review:
Forgotten April
Intoxication
Edge of Escape
Immortalis Carpe Noctem
Hunters and Prey

BookMooch:
Dark Destiny (From penelopewanders)
Shanna (From penelopewanders)

4 comments:

  1. How amazing is netgalley! I don't have time to read netgalley books any more but there is some amazing ones on there =)
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read some of them :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I got Lord of the Vampires too but I haven't started reading it yet.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, netgalley is awsome! Love it!
    And I can't wait to read them, either!
    Yep :) Lord of teh Vampires is going to be just great-it's by Gena Showalter! Thanks! You too!
    Everybody happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!