Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #7, July 24th-July Week 4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started and hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got:
RAK!!!!!:
Poison Study (Thank you verry, very much, Kellie!

Bought:
Kiss of Death

Won:
Faithful (Thanks, The Mod Podge Bookself and Janet Fox!)
My Enemy, My Love (Thanks, Reviews by Martha's Bookshelf!)

BookMooch:
The Bride's Necklace (Thanks Jen!)
The Devil's Necklace (Thanks Orla!)
The Handmaiden's Necklace (Thanks Jen!)

NetGalley:
The Iron Knight
The Marked Son
Kiss of Night
Forbidden
The Bone House
The King's Courtesan
Knight's Curse
Lord of Rage
Lord of Wolfyn
Twilight Fulfilled
Diviner
Darkness Shall Fall
The Shadowing: Hunted
Infidel
Where All the Dead Lie
In Total Surrender
Infrared
The Hanging Shed
Deliver Me From Evil

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I really enjoyed Poison Study. I hope you like it too.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!