Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28 Review: Hunters and Prey

From Goodreads:
After being forced to reveal her true nature to Fallon her human best friend, Alyssa finds she done more than just broken vampire law, she's created a new pawn in the Acta Sanctorum's game of vampire extermination.

If Alyssa hopes to keep her friend alive and her clan safe, she'll have to call in all the support she can, even if that means making a deal with the enemy.


My Review:
I loved this book! It was awesome, with great characters, and plot lines continued on, and people didn't turn out quite like they thought of before in the first book. I loved reading it, and I read it pretty quickly, just like the first, and the third (reviews for those are already up, from when I read them, and the Tour)
 
Anyways, the plot surprised me, and I liked that characters impressions on others was changed, namely one person who was considered bad in the first, and pretty good in this one, if a bit cruel still.
 
I loved how Alyssa and Lysander's relationship grew, and how they had their ups and downs, but that they were still together even through the tough times.
 
This was a great book, one that I highly recommend you guys read if you haven't already!

Author: Katie Salidas
Series: Immortalis #2
Read: July 9th-10th, 2011
Source: For review!
Reason Why: Sounded really fantastic!
Publisher: Katie Salidas
Published: November 23rd 2010
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!