Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 26 Review: Bait

From Goodreads:
It's a business trip that takes advertising agency owner Maddie Fitzgerald to New Orleans, but it is hardly business as usual when a man breaks into her hotel room and tries to kill her. Barely escaping with her life, she soon finds herself face-to-face with FBI agent Sam McCabe. Unnerved by his questions - and his good looks - Maddie is told she's been targeted by an elusive killer whom McCabe has been tracking for weeks. It appears her attack was a case of mistaken identity and a shaken Maddie is given the all-clear to go home. McCabe is ruffled, not just by Maddie's sexiness, but by an inescapable feeling that's she's got something to hide. So when she is attacked for the second time, McCabe insists that the only way to catch the killer is to use her as bait.

My Review:
I loved how everything came together on this book.

I loved the characters, the details, the descriptions, the plot, and everything about this novel! It was really good. The physical relations between the 2 characters were a bit typical, the usual words, so a bit boring, but other then that, this book was a pretty good read!

If you're looking for a good kind of mystery/thriller, you should really check this book out!

Author: Karen Robards
Read: June 30th-July 2nd, 2011
Source: Own
Reason Why: Sounded really great!
Publisher: Penguin Group USA
Published: May 31st 2005
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!