Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Polarthon Readathon Update 3

So I read my next book for Polarthon Readathon, and it was Even the Darkest Stars which was for the prompt Artic Setting, and I'll be reading All the Wandering Light next!

My Reading Journey:

Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent
Prompt Fulfilled: Dive In
Started On: February 1st
Finished On: February 1st, 9:36 PM
Pages Read: 368

Fracture by Megan Miranda
Prompt Fulfilled: Cold Waters
Started On: February 2nd
Finished On: February 2nd, 9:32 PM
Pages Read: 262

Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
Prompt Fulfilled: Artic Setting
Started On: February 3rd
Finished On: February 3rd, 10:13 PM
Pages Read: 427

All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett
Prompt Fulfilled: Dark Cover
Started On: February 4th
Currently On: Page 0 of 432

Prompts Left: Polar Fantasy
Read: 3
Pages Read: 1057

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!