Friday, February 26, 2021

First Lines Friday #511, February 26th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"It was little more than three miles from the Wall into the Old Kingdom, but that was enough. Noonday sunshine could be seen on the other side of the Wall in Ancelstierre, and not a could in sight. Here, there was a clouded sunset, and a steady rain had just begun to fall, coming faster than the tens could be raised." -Sabriel by Garth Nix

Well, at first I was thinking that something was up, but then I understood what was there, and now I'm not quite sure if that there is something, it was the thing I was thinking of. But I can't wait to continue! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!