Sunday, February 7, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #342, February 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
Faithless in Death by J.D. Robb, For the Holidays by Brenna Aubrey, Highland Treasure by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: #. Check.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

This is another short week, but we have a review book, so that's excellent, and I can't wait to read all of these books!

Week 5:
Call of Vultures by Kate Kessler, Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent

vs.

The Power of Hades by Eliza Raine and Rose Wilson, My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows, Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, Dawnshard by Brandon Sanderson, Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson, Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent, Eleven Minutes by Megan Miranda, Fracture by Megan Miranda, Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett, All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett, The Bright & the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski, Call of Vultures by Kate Kessler

Well, I read what I planned on, and much more, so it's a successful reading week in my books, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!