Sunday, February 28, 2021

Book Battle March 2021 TBR

Well it's time to choose my March TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Witch main character - Million Dollar Demon by by Kim Harrison 
5pts-Book about the elements - Chill Factor by Rachel Caine
5pts-Book with a change in it - The Segonian by Dianne Duvall
5pts-Set in a different country - The Cabin by Natasha Preston
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - ARC - The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book that starts with C - Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - A ​Queen of Gilded Horns by Amanda Joy 
10pts-Astrology book - Zodiac by Romina Russell 
15pts-Book about tarot - The Diviners by Libba Bray
20pts-Book about your team - The Lovers - Meant to Be Immortal by Lynsay Sands

How did I do last month?
5pts-Nature inspired book - Fracture by Megan Miranda - Read! 
5pts-Book about love - Highland Treasure by Lynsay Sands - Read! 
5pts-Female POV - Call of Vultures by Kate Kessler - Read! 
5pts-Retelling - Part of Your World by Liz Braswell - Read! 
5pts-Book in a series - Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett - Read! 
5pts-Powerful main character - Red Wolf by Rachel Vincent - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book that starts with B - The Bright & the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Ebook - Near the Bone by Christina Henry - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Lore by Alexandra Bracken - Read! 
10pts-Book about a curse - Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay - Read! 
10pts-Book by an author using a pen name - City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare - Read! 
10pts-Set in a fictional place - Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore - Read! 
15pts-Book about a deal - A Deal With the Elf King by Elisa Kova - Read! 
20pts-Set in a court - A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas - Read! 

I made it, but I almost didn't. On the 22nd, I looked up, and there was only that day and the 23rd left, and I still had 4 books to read. I made it, but it was close! But yeah, can't wait for this month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!