Sunday, February 28, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #345, February 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson, Dark One by Brandon Sanderson, Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly, Nathan C. Gooden, Kurt Michael Russell, Last Strand by Jennifer Estep, Million Dollar Demon by Kim Harrison, A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

This week is unbalanced, but towards ARCs, so I'm fine with that, and I can't wait to read these books!

Week 8:
Kingdom of Shadow and Light by Karen Marie Moning, The Promised Queen by Jeffe Kennedy 

vs.

The Promised Queen by Jeffe Kennedy, Firstborn by Brandon Sanderson, Part of Your World by Liz Brazwell, Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay, Lore by Alexandra Lore, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, In Command by Aileen Erin, The Initial Insult by Mindy McGinnis, Sabriel by Garth Nix

I only read one of what I wanted, but Kingdom of Shadow and Light didn't have another reason for me to read it, and I had other books that had more pressing reasons as to why I had to read them (Book Battle ending, ARC's publication dates, and new books in the series coming out.) But not to fear, because Kingdom of Shadow and Light is now on my Wheel of TBR Books, so I'll be reading it sometime in March. Yeah! Plus I read a whole bunch more, so it works out in the end! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!