Saturday, February 6, 2021

We Have the Cover of Psy-Changeling Trinity #5!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Last Guard by Nalini Singh, and it looks so pretty! 

From Goodreads:
In a destabilized world with countless lives at stake, two people defined by their aloneness must stand together to stave off ultimate destruction.


We don't have a full synposis yet, but this cover is so great, the pink/purple looks really great! Plus it goes well with the other covers in the series, with the figures, and other images half transparent objects interpersed together. I'm so excited for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!