Sunday, February 21, 2021

March Mystery Madness Title-rific Twenty Twenty One Sign Up

Another challenge that I'm going to be participating in in March is March Mystery Madness, and you can find their twitter here.

There's 9 prompts:
Single - Layla by Colleen Hoover (Accidently put this as Person, which it does work for)
Number - Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
Person - Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
Place -  The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson
Weather
Colour - Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel Titan Song by Dan Stout
Time - A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones 
Space - Dead Space by Kali Wallace
Free Space 

I don't have books that I can't fit to the prompts (though there is the free space) that I'll use instead of filling those prompts, because like the hosts said, as long as you're reading mysteries, it counts. So here are those books:

A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber
Her Dark Lies by J.T. Ellison 
A Perfect Evil by Alex Kava 
When No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
No Exit by Taylor Adams 
Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell
The Guest List by Lucy Foley

Can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!