Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jennifer Lynn Barnes Author Page

The Story: Well, first I got Every Other Day on NetGalley, but I didn't fall in love with her writing until I read Raised by Wolves, which was just so freaking amazing! And then I just had to read the rest of her books!

Website

Series: Raised by Wolves, The Squad, The Naturals, Tattoo, Golden, The Fixer, Debutantes, The Inheritance Games.

Raised by Wolves: Raised by Wolves and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewSweet Sixteen and my review, Trial by Fire and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewTaken by Storm and her site, my review, my reread, my third review.

The Squad: Perfect Cover and her site, my review, my reread, Killer Squad and her site, my review, my reread.

The Naturals: The Naturals and her site, my review, my rereadKiller Instinct and her site, my review, my rereadAll In and her site, my review, my rereadBad Blood and her site, my review, my rereadTwelve and her site, my review, my reread.

Tattoo: Tattoo and her site, my review, Fate and her site, my review.

Golden: Golden and her site, my review, Platinum and her site, my review.

The Fixer: The Fixer and her site, my review, my rereadThe Long Game and her site, my review, my reread.

Debutantes: Little White Lies and her site, my review, my rereadDeadly Little Scandals and her site, my review, my reread.

The Inheritance Games: The Inheritance Games and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Hawthorne Legacy and her site, my review, my rereadThe Final Gambit and her site, my review, The Brothers Hawthorne and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!