Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jeaniene Frost Author Page

The Story: So a friend of mine liked this series, but it wasn't till I picked Halfway to the Grave as a WTC Book that I read it, and then the whole series, because it just sucked me in, and I just absolutely loved it!

Website

Series: Night Huntress, Night Huntress World, Night Prince, Night RebelBroken Destiny.

So like Sherrilyn Kenyon, there's an overarching series, and so I'm going to set it up the same way.

Night Huntress Universe: Reckoning and her site, my review, (Part of *Unbound*), Halfway to the Grave and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadHappily Never After and her site, my review, (Part of *Weddings From Hell*), One Foot in the Grave and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadAt Grave's End and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadDevil to Pay and her site, my review, (Part of *Four Dukes and a Devil*), Destined for an Early Grave and her site, my review, my reread, my second rereadOne For the Money and her site, my review, (Part of *Magic Graves*) First Drop of Crimson and her site, my review, my reread, Eternal Kiss of Darkness and her site, my review, my reread, This Side of the Grave and her site, my review, my reread, One Grave at a Time and her site, my review, my reread,  Home for the Holidays and her site, my review, my reread, (Part of *The Bite Before Christmas*) Once Burned and her site, my review, my reread, Twice Tempted and her site, my review, my reread, Up from the Grave and her site, my review, my reread, Bound by Flames and her site, my review, my reread, Into the Fire and her site, my review, Shades of Wicked and her site, my review, Wicked Bite and her site, my review, Wicked All Night and her site, my review, A Grave Girls' Getaway and her site, (Part of *Hex on the Beach*), my review, The Other Side of the Grave and her site, my review, Both Feet in the Grave and her site, my review.

Night Huntress: Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave, At Graves End, Destined for an Early Grave, This Side of the Grave, One Grave at a Time, Up from the Grave.

Night Huntress World: First Drop of Crimson, Eternal Kiss of Darkness.

Night Prince: Once Burned, Twice Tempted, Bound by Flame, Into the Fire.

Night Rebel: Shades of Wicked, Wicked Bite, Wicked All Night.

Reckoning is a short story in the book called Unbound, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world.

Happily Never After is a short story in the book called Weddings From Hell, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world.

Devil to Pay is a short story in the book called Four Dukes and a Devil, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world.  

One for the Money is a short story in the book called Magic Graves, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world.

Home for the Holidays is a short story in the book called The Bite Before Christmas, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world.

A Grave Girls' Getaway is a short story in the book called Hex on the Beach, and is a story set in the Night Huntress Universe world. 

Broken Destiny: The Beautiful Ashes and her site, my review, my reread, The Sweetest Burn and her site, my review, The Brightest Embers and her site, my review.

Standalones: Night's Darkest Embrace and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!