Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jennifer L. Armentrout Author Page

The Story: I saw that the Lux series, and the Covenant series had a lot of hype, and yeah, it looked really good, so I started reading them! Loved it!

Website

Series: Lux, OriginCovenantTitanThe Dark Elements, The HarbingerA Wicked Saga, Wait for You, Frigid, Gamble Brothers, de Vincent, Blood and Ash, Flesh and Fire, Awakening.

Lux: Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadObsidian and her site, my review, my reread, Oblivion and her site, my reviewOnxy and her site, my review, my rereadOpal and her site, my review, my rereadOrigin and her site, my review, my reread, 1*, Opposition and her site, my review.

1*: Obsession and her site, my review, my reread. Obsession is the adult spin off book of the Lux series, and there's a scene in both Origin and this book.

Origin (Spin Off Series of *Lux*): The Darkest Star and her site, my review, The Burning Shadow and her site, my review, The Brightest Night and her site.

Covenant: Daimon and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Half-Blood and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Pure and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Deity and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Elixir and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Apollyon and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, One and Only and my review, Sentinel and her site, my review, my reread.

Titans (Spin Off Series of *Covenant*): The Return and her site, my review, my rereadThe Power and her site, my review, my rereadThe Struggle and her site, my review, my rereadThe Prophecy and her site, my review.

The Dark Elements: Bitter Sweet Love and her site, my review, my rereadWhite Hot Kiss and her site, my review, my rereadStone Cold Kiss and her site, my review, my rereadEvery Last Breath and her site, my review, my reread.

Harbinger (Spin Off Series of *The Dark Elements*): Storm and Fury and her site, my review, Rage and Ruin and her site, my review, Grace and Glory and her site, my review.

A Wicked Saga: Wicked and her site, my review, Torn and her site, my review, Brave and her site, my review, The Prince and her site, my review, The King and her site, my review, The Queen and her site, my review.

Wait For You: Wait for You and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewTrust in Me and her site, my review, my rereadBe With Me and her site, my review, The Proposal and my reviewBelieve in Me (Part of *Fifty First Times*), That's Forever and her site, my reviewStay With Me and her site, my review, Fall With Me and her site, my reviewDream of You and her site, my reviewForever With Me and her site, my reviewFire in You and her site, my review.

Believe in Me and her site, is part of Fifty First Times, set in the Wait for You world, here's my review.

Frigid: Frigid and her site, my review, my rereadScorched and her site, my review.

Gamble Brothers: Tempting the Best Man and her site, my review, my rereadTempting the Player and her site, my review, Temping the Bodyguard and her site, my review.

de Vincent: Moonlight Sins and her site, my review, Moonlight Seductions and her site, my review, Moonlight Scandals and her site, my review.

Blood and Ash: From Blood and Ash and her site, my review, The Red Pearl Scene and her site, my reviewA Kingdom of Flesh and Fire and her site, my review, The Crown of Gilded Bones and her site, my review, The War of Two Queens and her site, my review, A Soul of Ash and Blood and her site, my review, Visions of Flesh and Blood and her site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!