Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cassandra Clare Author Page

The Story: Found it at a Walmart, City of Bones, with the Stephanie Meyer quote on it, and yeah, I'd seen it around, and it looked really good, so I got it from the library, and then started to buy them!

Website

Series: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, The Dark Artifices, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, The Eldest Curse, Ghosts of the Shadow MarketThe Last Hours, The Wicked Powers, Sword Catcher.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and her site, my review, my rereadCity of Ashes and her site, my review, my rereadCity of Glass and her site, my review, my reread, Jocelyn's Story and her site, my reviewCity of Fallen Angels and her site, my reviewmy reread, my third reviewCity of Lost Souls and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewCity of Heavenly Fire and her site, my review, my reread.

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel and her site, my review, my rereadClockwork Prince and her site, my review, my rereadClockwork Princess and her site, my review, my reread, After the Bridge and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her siteThe Runaway Queen and her siteVampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her siteThe Midnight Heir and her siteThe Rise of Hotel Dumont and her siteSaving Raphael Santiago and her siteThe Fall of Hotel Dumont and her siteWhat to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her siteThe Last Stand of the New York Institute and her siteThe Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her siteThe Bane Chronicles and her sitemy review, my reread.

The Dark Artifices: Lady Midnight and her site, my review, Prince of Shadows and her site, my review, Queen of Air and Darkness and her site, my review.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy: Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy and her siteThe Lost Herondale and her siteThe Whitechapel Fiend and her siteNothing But Shadows and her siteThe Evil We Love and her sitePale Kings and Princes and her siteBitter of Tongue and her siteThe Fiery Trial and her siteBorn to Endless Night and her siteAngels Twice Descending and her siteTales from the Shadowhunter Academy and her sitemy review, my reread.

The Eldest Curses: The Red Scrolls of Magic and her site, my review, my rereadThe Lost Book of the White and her site, my review, The Black Volume of the Dead.

Ghosts of the Shadow Market: Ghosts of the Shadow Market: Son of the Dawn and her siteCast Long Shadows and her siteEvery Exquisite Thing and her siteLearn About Loss and her siteA Deeper Love and her siteThe Wicked Ones and her siteThe Land I Lost and her siteThrough Blood, Through Fire and her siteThe Lost World and her siteForever Fallen and her siteGhosts of the Shadow Market and her sitemy review.

The Last Hours: The Penultimate Hours and my reviewChain of Gold and her site, my review, my rereadChain of Iron and her site, my review, Chain of Thorns and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!