Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pick Your Thon Update 13 and Wrap Up

So I read The Jewel, so I got 13 of my 18 book goal, which is pretty good, if not making it.

I reviewed Six Strings, Crusade, and I got 26 of my 30 review goal, again, not making it, but pretty good, too!

Reading Journey:

All About You by Joanna Mazurkiewicz
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 7:04 PM
Pages Read: 211

The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 11:30
Pages Read: 382

Panic by Lauren Oliver
Started On: August 5th
Finished On: August 5th, 6:41
Pages Read: 271

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 2:28 AM
Pages Read: 380

Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 7:07 PM
Pages Read: 436

Black and Blue by Gena Showalter
Started On: August 6th
Finished On: August 6th, 11:51 PM
Pages Read: 387

Demon from the Dark by Kresley Cole
Started On: August 7th
Finished On: August 7th, 5:04 PM
Pages Read: 430

The Testing Guide by Joelle Charbonneau
Started On: August 7th
Finished On: August 7th, 5:28 PM
Pages Read: 9

The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Started On: August 7th
Finished On: August 7th, 10:30 PM
Pages Read: 237

Dangerous Tides by Christine Feehan
Started On: August 8th
Finished On: August 8th, 12:32 PM
Pages Read: 354

Safe Harbor by Christine Feehan
Started On: August 8th
Finished On: August 8th, 7:51 PM
Pages Read: 350

Six Strings by Jen Sanya Williamson
Started On: August 10th
Finished On: August 10th, 6:49 PM
Pages Read: 204

The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Started On: August 10th
Finished On: August 10th, 11:55 AM
Pages Read: 250

Books Read: 13
Goal: 18
Pages Read: 3901
Reading Next: Nothing

Reviewing Journey:

All Reviews: In CloseThe Nine Lives of Chloe KingAll About YouAwake At DawnAwake At DawnAll the Broken PiecesThe Dark WorldRenegadeUnravelLast Kiss GoodnightThe Heart of ChristmasPanicSilver ShadowsThe Night She DisappearedLast Kiss Goodnight and Black and BlueBlack and BlueDemon from the DarkDoubleThe Testing Guide and The TestingCarrier of the MarkKilling Me Softly, me@you,comDangerous Tides and Safe HarborBlood Bound, Six Strings, Crusade.

Week 32 Reviews: Awake at DawnAll the Broken PiecesThe Dark WorldRenegadeUnravelThe Heart of ChristmasPanicSilver ShadowsLast Kiss Goodnight and Black and BlueDemon From the DarkThe Testing Guide and The TestingDangerous Tides and Safe Harbor.


Reviews Written: 26
Goal: 30

Reviewing Next: Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. What??? You wrote 26 reviews!!!! That's amazing. AND read 13 books. I am insanely impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books are my life, I read fast :) And I'm about 1200 reviews behind right now, so I need to write a lot of reviews, I dislike having review-empty review posts up, it's just taken a while to actually make myself write them :) I have a whole group of tabs to reviews to be written :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!