Friday, June 1, 2012

We Have a Title for Unearthly #3!!!

Ok, so here's the 3rd part of the book news I've discovered today.

We have the title of Unearthly #3! And it's really great!

And it is....

Boundless! Which is totally going to be a great book, I just know it! It'll be coming out January 2013, and while that's a long time, there are plenty of books to read in the meantime, and while we wait for this book, there's still the cover to be revealed, so we'll have that, too! Yeah! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!