Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon Start Up

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
So today's the start up for Wicked Wildfire, the 3rd WW Read-A-Thon, hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions, and yeah. 

My goals for this read-a-thon is to read at least 7 books. And they will hopefully be:

  • Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter
  • Secrets by Liz Schulte
  • Choices by Liz Schulte
  • The Halo Effect by Pamela Crane
  • Against the Night by Kat Martin
  • Spirit's Princess by Esther M. Friesner-maybe 
  • You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
  • Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims-maybe
  • Zero by Tom Leveen-maybe
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger
  • Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
  • Jealousy by Lili St. Crow
  • A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
Yeah, hopefully I can read all these books, because they look really good! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!