Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week 24 Review: Damned

From Goodreads:
There is a fine line between love and sacrifice….

Antonio would do anything for his beloved fighting partner Jenn. He protects her, even suppresses his vampire cravings to be with her. Together, they defend humanity against the Cursed Ones. But tensions threaten to fracture their hunting team and his loyalty—his love—is called into question.

With an even more sinister power on the rise, Jenn must overcome her personal vendettas.

Antonio and Jenn need each other to survive, but evil lurks at every turn. With humanity's fate hanging in the balance, they must face down the darkness…or die trying.

My Review:
I am really enjoying this series! It's just so good, with characters that I want to know more about, action that just keeps coming and is never stale, and stakes that just keep getting higher and higher! Really loving it!

So things are really happening in this book, and they aren't really good for the Hunter team! Which is coming apart a bit, between Antonio being a vampire, and just everything else that's happening! So yeah, things aren't too good!

I really enjoyed the new characters, with them, things just kinda exploded, the twists were twisty-er, and complex, and yeah, a good deal of that was the romance stuff, requited and unrequited, it was really fantastic!

The pace was so fast, that while it took me around two days to read it (which is more the fault of when I started it, then the amount of time that I took to read it) that it was over before I knew it! And where things were left, I definitely want to read the last book!

So good, so entertaining, and I just want more!

Authors: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Series: Crusade #2
Read: June 10th-11th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I loved the first book, it's a 2012 Dytopian book, and a LLFL book!
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Published: August 30th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!