Friday, June 29, 2012

The Reward Challenge Update 46 and 47


The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

So I already had 29 counts for this round, and I read Underworld which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a WoW book, The Golden Lily, Riser which counts 3 times as a review book and a 2012 Dystopian book, Shadow Visions which counts twice as a review book, What Happened to Goodbye, Dark Taste of Rapture which counts twice as a 2012 Dystopian book, The Duff which counts twice as a RR book, Eternal, Jealousy which counts 2 times as a LLFL book. My reward is Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs!

I also read Jealous also counts as a RR book, Endure which counts twice as a WoW book, Masque of the Red Death which counts 5 times as a 2012 Dystopain book, DAC book, WoW book, and LLFL book, Enchanted which counts 4 times as a DAC book, YAHFC book, and a LLFL book, The False Princess which counts twice as a YAHFC book. So I have 12 counts to start off round 47!

For the E-book challenge, I read A Deeper Darkness, Whisper, Catch Me, The Hunt, As The Crow Dies, Pieces of Us, The Immortal Rules, Dark Kiss, The Bridge of Deaths, The Other Life, Shadow on the Moon, Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink, Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me, Make Me, Monument 14, Angel Eyes, Honor Bound, Erebos, Monstrous Beauty, Seraphina, The Peculiars, Shadow and Bone, Timepeice, Run From Fear, Velveteen, Remembrance, Vengeance, The Raft, Stork, Sharp Time, When the Heart Falls, 77 Days in September, and Angel Burn. My reward is It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han!

I also read Never to Sleep, Suffocate, Frost, Heart of Ice, The Third Fate, Dead Meat, The Goddess Legacy, Salt City, Desires Unleashed, Telesa, The Book of Blood and Shadow, Dearly, Beloved, Circle of Silence, The Syn-En Solution, Cromwell Deep, Rogue Powers, Gone At Zero Hundred 00:00, Creating Fate, A Time For Ryda, Secrets, Choices, The Halo Effect, Angel Fire, All These Lives, The Queen's Lady, Shadow Visions, Riser, The Reclaimed, and Why Don't You Just Kill Her! So I have 29 counts for round 48!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!