Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We Have a Cover for Everneath #2!!!

So I got a comment on my WoW post, and their wow, was Everbound! And it's just released cover! So here it is...


Oh, isn't it pretty! I love how whatever she's wearing is again flowing away to smoke, and it that it's black, because this seems like a really dark book, going into Everneath! And we got a description!

Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.

That sounds awesome! I just want to read it now, not wait for January! That's too long a wait! I just want it now, it looks so freaking great!

What do you guys think of it? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!