Monday, June 18, 2012

We Have a Cover for Darkness Rising #3!!!

So when I was looking at my emails, one was a blog that had a post for the cover of The Rising! And it is gorgeous! And here it is...


The Rising! It's supposed to be coming out April 2013, and that's going to be so long! And it's such a pretty cover, and it matched The Gathering and The Calling, blueish tones, and a angle on the face, and so pretty! Love them! Must find a copy of The Calling! It looks so good! So go check out this book! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!