Friday, June 22, 2012

YA Historical Fiction Challenge Update 15

A Historical Fiction Challenge 2012 is hosted by YA Bliss, and it's a challenge to read a chosen amount of historical YA books.

OK, so this week I read The Queen's Lady. It's set with queens, and such in England. So yeah. 



I now have 25 of 5 books read. And they are The Merchant's Daughter, Prophecy of the Sisters, The Pale Assassin, The Guardian Duke, The Luxe, Guardian of the Gate, Circle of Fire, Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Grave Mercy, The House of Dead Maids, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, The Near Witch, Dragonswood, Saving Juliet, Darker Still, This Dark Endeavour, Dark Passage, Entwined, Shadows on the Moon, That Fatal Night, A Temptation of Angels, The Darkening Dream, The Goddess Legacy, and The Queen's Lady. Yep. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!