Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Mini Challenge 2

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
So the second mini challenge of the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon hosted by The Caffinated Book Reviewer asks for a summer drink/book. 

My drink is sparkling lemonade:
*had to delete everything because the post kept being reverted to a draft. Does DMCA actaully work in Canada? I don't think so. Makes me real glad that I don't live in the US!*

My book is Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison, which is such a great summer read, very quick, very enjoyable! Must read it again soon!

Tourist Trap

2 comments:

  1. I love lemonade and this sounds delicious! Great book choice too. Good luck in with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too :) And yeah, it does :) I must try it out sometime :) And it's such a great book, I've started and finished it while waiting for classmates to finish finals :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!