Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #60, June 27th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Reached by Ally Condie
Expected Publication: November 13th 2012
From Goodreads:
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

I can't wait to read this book! It's the final in the series, and the cover is very pretty, well, the girl looks a bit strange, but oh, well, love the colour changes, the changed letter in each one, and the shape of the container! What about you guys? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book either! I loved the first two books in the series!

    My WoW
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Matched though. But awesome pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this one too! I love the cover and can't wait to see how the series wrapped up. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the first book in this series. Love the blog! I followed on GFC.

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to read this when it comes out. I've read the first two books.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!