Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week 26 Review: Endure

From Goodreads:
It's all-out war (and no-holds-barred romance) in the climactic conclusion to Carrie Jones’s bestselling series.

Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she's successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn't enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn't sure what her role is anymore. She's not just fighting for her friends; she's also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can't even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . .

Unexpected turns, surprising revelations, and one utterly satisfying romantic finale make Endure a thrilling end to this series of bestsellers.

My Review:
This was a really fantastic book! And a great ending to the series, I enjoyed it whole ton, though I am sad to say goodbye to the series! It was just so good, and rounded out such a wonderful series! Just so freaking good!

This book picks up right away after Entice, and just keeps going! They've rescued Nick (and in the process, she started to fall in love with Astley, which I'm liking, because Zara is liking him!) and yeah, he's not totally supportive of the lengths that they did to do so. So that's a bit of conflict!

Zara struggles with a bit being a Pixie Queen, and having been raised human, and trying to do the "humane" thing, that's an issue that she faces. Of course then there's the romantic entanglements of Nick and Astley, so I enjoyed where that ended up!

My one complaint, is that it was a bit confusing, and murky, and things could've been expanded and explained, also so the book could be longer! Would've made for a better book! But it ended in a pretty great place, so I enjoyed that!

This was a really great, fantastic book, and yeah, can't wait to see what Carrie Jones writes next!

Author: Carrie Jones
Series: Need #4
Read: June 26th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 3 books, and it's a WoW book!
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books
Published: May 8th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!