Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WWW Wednesday #64, June 27th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Masque of the Red Death, and it's so good! Must read more!
I finished reading Endure yesterday, and it's so great! I'm going to be sad to say good-bye to the characters, but great book!
I'm going to be reading Enchanted next, looks really good, I really like her dress!

What are you guys reading? Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. I really need to get to Masque of the Red Death...maybe I'll add it on to my next List of 12 (if I ever finish my current one lol). I also read Enchanted not too long ago and thought it was cute.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take u up on Masque of the Red Death. on my list it goes.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love retellings and masque of the red death looks awesome!
    here's my www; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/w-w-w-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, read it, because it's so great! And I can't wait to read Enchanted :)

    Yeah! It's so creepy, and I love the cover :)

    It is :) So mysterious, and like Melissa Marr blurbed, "haunting and beautiful!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those books all look fantastic! Will have to try them. Amazing how much influence a good cover has, isn't it.

    Anyway, I just finished Grave Secrets by Charlaine Harris. I have just started 50 Shades of Grey and I will be re-reading The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they do :) And it is :) I love pretty covers!

    Grave Secrets sounds good, I might have a copy of it :) Seen 50 Shades of Grey around, but it doesn't sound like my kind of book :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I've been reluctant to try it but have given in. The beginning has not captured my attention as yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!